Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gilcrease, Woodward and Tucci's

So tonight Chris and I celebrated anniversary #2! We started the afternoon off by going to the Gilcrease museum to see the Ansel Adams display, it was great. We then headed to Woodward Park to see the great roses and take some self portraits. We end the evening by having dinner at Tucci's. They've got great artichoke dip and lemonata salads!!!


Here are a few pics from today. Chris thought they were pretty cheesy, he's pretty much right. But, I like to think I'm a photographer- so he's going to get do alot of this cheesy stuff for the rest of our lives.



















1 comment:

  1. I like the pictures. I think they look really good. Chris should be happy he survived two years :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say: